For purposes of this Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings:
The company hereby appoints Mr./Mrs.______________as a Direct seller(Distributor)from dated_________ ID NO.________ & grants direct seller rights to sell the products of the company listed in the product list by following new model guidelines of direct selling issued by the government.
2. KYC DOCUMENT:
Company has authority to collect the KYC at the time of distributorship as per the new model guidelines, incomplete KYC of the direct selling will act as a void contract as a result will be not eligible for joining any activities of the company. You need to submit your KYC details within 30 days of the date of Registration. If the KYC details are not submitted in 30 days, you shall not be entitled to the commission of any previous period.
Distributor can only sell the product from the company price list.
The company hereby agrees to pay all the taxes i.e TDS on commission. Company will act as a medium for the payment of the tax . Tax will be deducted from the commission of the direct seller.
5. COMMISSION DISBURSEMENT:
Company will only pay the commission as per the company income plan. All payment will be dispersed with the deduction of tax if applicable.
6. MODE OF PAYMENT:
For any commission disbursement, company will use cheque, RTGS/NEFT as mode of payment.
7. CUSTOMER CARE:
For any complaint/ enquiry regarding products, company has online & offline facility available.
8. IDENTITY CARD:
Company will provide proper digital Identity card to the direct seller including Company name, direct seller name & address, ID No, Direct seller mobile no, date of joining, office address & customer care no.
9. BUY BACK POLICY:
Company has a facility of buy-back guarantee within 15days from the buying date of product i.e any consumer /direct seller can take benefit of buy-back guarantee only after the investigation by redressal committee which can be exercised within a period of 30 days from buying date of product.
10. COOLING OFF PERIOD:
Company provides cooling off period to direct sellers i.e any direct seller can take benefit of cooling off period only after the investigation by redressal committee which can be exercised within period of 25 days from the joining of the company.
11. CONTRACT VALIDITY:
Validity of the contract will be for 1year from the last purchase of goods of the company by the direct seller. In that case the company will provide a notice of 30 days before the termination of the contract. Termination of the contract will lead to the blocking the ID no from the electronic system of the company.
12. MARKETING RULES:
Company will provide marketing tools such as Product brochures, Business plan for marketing. Anything other than this if used for marketing purpose should be verified before implementing through the company management.
13. RECORDS OF BUSINESS:
Company will maintain direct selling records electronically i.e your commission, taxes, product purchase & everything which is important for our business.
Company will not charge any fees such as renewal fees, training, product demonstration or to be participated in any activity of the company initially. However as demand increases from direct sales, company may charge for business training / products presentation, travelling expenses if company hires third party for training and hall charges if needed.
15. COMMISSION PAYMENT:
Company will pay the all commission weekly /monthly ( binary/ Generation income)basis which is derived as per the Business plan.
16. AREA OF OPERATION:
Direct seller can sell or promote the product anywhere in India.
17. FREE JOINING:
Company not compel or induce the direct seller to purchase goods in any amount that exceeds an amount that can be expected to be sold to the consumer within a reasonable period of time.
1) A customer can join the team of his/her choice even if he/she has been introduced by someone else to the company .Company doesn't take any responsibility of his /her involvement/decision to join the team of his/her choice.
Company doesn’t provide any type of conveyance to the direct sellers for marketing such as travelling expenses, accommodation etc.
19. DIRECT SELLERS & CONSUMER COMPLAINTS:
Company has a facility of receiving complaints regarding anything which is part of the company will solve within 45 days from the date of complaining. Complaint can be filed online or offline . Company redressal committee will be incharge.
Company will monitor all the purchases of the direct seller on a monthly basis once the purchase value proceed a GST threshold . The direct seller has to pay the GST.
21. FOLLOWING RULES TO BE FOLLOWED BY DIRECT SELLER UNDER
1) Direct seller should carry Identity card while performing his/her activities in the market.
2) Direct seller doesnot visit the customer premises without prior appointment /approval.
3) Direct seller should provide complete & truth information about him/herself , company details, product details, buy-back policy , cooling off period, customer care no, customer redressal committee details.
4) Direct seller should follow the system of after sales service.
5) Direct seller should keep record of orderdate, total amount to be paid by the consumer along with the proper bill & receipt.
6) Direct seller should keep a record of time & place for inspection of sample & delivery of goods.
7) Direct seller should keep proper book of accounts stating the details of the product, price, tax & the quantity & such other details inrespect of the books sold by him/her in such forms as per applicable law.
22. DIRECT SELLER SHALL NOT
1) Use misleading, deceptive or unfair trade practices
2) Use misleading, false, deceptive or unfair recruiting practices including misrepresentation actual or potential sales or earnings & advantages of direct selling through any prospective direct seller, in their interaction with prospective direct seller.
3) Make any factual representation to a prospective direct seller that cannot be verified or make any promise that cannot be fulfilled.
4) Present any advantages or direct selling to any prospective direct seller infalse &/or receptive manner.
5) Knowingly make, omit , engage, or cause permit to be made, any representation relating to the direct selling operation, including renumeration system & agreement between a direct selling attitude & the direct seller , or the goods and .or services being sold by such direct seller which is false or misleading.
6) Require or encourage direct sellers recruited by the first mention direct seller to purchase goods or services in unreasonably large amounts.
7) Provided any literature or training material not restricted to collateral issued by the direct selling entity to a prospective or existing direct seller both within & outside the parent direct selling entity , which has not been approved by the parent direct seller entity.
8) Require prospective or existing direct sellers to purchase any literature or training materials or sales demonstration equipment.
23. Additional Terms for Distributors
1) Distributors can sponsor new persons as distributors and sell them Dr. bioveda products to earn commission as proposed business plan by company.
2) The Applicant age should be minimum 18 years to become a DBO.
3) DBO should have to submit their 4 types of KYC from his user panel under -MY PROFILE option. (Address/PAN/Bank/Photo )
4) DBO needs to submit his/her Address KYC (i.e. Aadhar Card/Passport/driving license/Vater ID) within 30 days from date of registration to become eligible for monthly payout commission. Distributorship shall be cancelled in case of failure to submit KYC in a given time frame.
5) To transfer the commission smoothly the distributor should submit a cancel cheque/passbook with his name printed on it and the binary weekly payout will be released on every Friday & Repurchase commission will be released once a month.
24. Incase of distributor found guilty in any matters regarding exploiting company reputation or damage to our brand, breaking policies etc. Company has the right to take any action against those people.
25. Incase of any disputes and conflicts, management decision will be final.
26. Incase of any legal matters will subject to Surat jurisdiction only.
1. General information: Dr.Bioveda aims at providing quality products & services to our DBO’s as per the order request placed through online portal. You will be bound by the terms & conditions whenever modified by Dr. Bioveda in the website. Anyone who disagrees are requested not to use our website. Transparency is our major aim to achieve 100% customer satisfaction through our services.
2. Enrollment: Certain information will be needed at the time of enrolment( via customer service or online) and we request you to complete all the necessary details mentioned in the form to be accurate. Kindly update us whenever there is any changes to avoid any mistakes. Enrolment is strictly over the age group of 18.
3. Signing of agreement: The contract between the customer and the Dr.bioveda is that the DBO will get a request of order only after submit option is selected. Immediate after the receival of the order of request, Dr. bioveda sends out an automated confirmation email and finalise the terms of agreement.
4. Delivery: Upon confirmation of your order, our team will organize for your product to be dispatched by a courier within 24 working hours. We will also send out a notification email once your product is dispatched. You are expected to receive your product within 8-10 days of purchase to the destination either by reputed Courier or Speed Post. Therefore, kindly update with the correct Shipping Address. DBO is subjected to bear the Shipping Charges incase of International order as the product may have to be processed with green logistics. We are committed to deliver your products accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by us here.
Each order placed by you will be shipped only to a single destination address specified as per the online sign up or at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
Please note all items( including offers) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax Regulations.
5. Delayed Delivery: Incase of a delayed delivery, Dr.bioveda will inform the DBO immediately.
6. Return: If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our customer care or at [email protected] mentioning your order reference. Our Products should be returned within 10 days of delivery with good condition.
9. Reservation of Proprietary rights: Rights are reserved to Dr. bioveda until the product has been paid by the DBO.
10. Protection of Data Privacy: Dr.Bioveda is legally entitled to save the information you enter in our website or details provided in the application or administration process. Wherever it is lawful and practicable Dr.bioveda will provide you the option of not identifying yourself or not providing personal information when entering transactions with us. However, failure to provide complete details may result in a limited ability on our part to offer or deliver complete services to you.
11. Conditions for Payment: Dr.bioveda makes it clear to its DBO’s that no cheque payment is entertained. Payment is done through BANK DEPOSIT, NEFT, IMPS, DEBIT & CREDIT CARD (Charges applicable).